Alububble is a radiant barrier foil material with superior performance. It is cost effective and simple to use. It is manufactured using a sophisticated modern process of continuous laminating and consists of a low density layer of polyethylene. This gives it an aesthetically pleasing finish on the underside. This reflective radiant barrier, along with air spaces that are adjacent to each other, keep the building cooler in summer and warmer in winter. Alububble does not present a fire hazard or propagate fire when installed in a building.
We use alububble with either aerolite insulation or isotherm ceiling insulation, to make an alububble geyser blanket. These products work very well together when combined. Reflective insulation combined with bulk ceiling insulation has excellent thermal and acoustic properties.
Reasons to choose Alububble:
- Protects your roof from heat penetration and stops heat build up
- Works well under roof tiles as water vapour barrier
- Enhances industrial insulation’s performance
- Alububble is Non Toxic
- Does not attract rodents
- Has no fibres
- Safe to install – easy to install
- Dust penetration is reduced in your roof
- Reduces carbon footprint
- Cost effective and durable
- Energy efficient
- Low U-Valuerating